Each city of Ukraine occupies a special position among the must have points on the map for travel. Exceptional terrain, historical monuments and much more - form individual images of certain tourist cities of our country. Vinnytsia is one of the beautiful Ukrainian places for rest, walks, enjoyment of life in general. What is unique and what makes Vinnytsia a must-see? Let's get acquainted briefly with the 5 main locations that are typical for Vinnytsia.
1. The only largest floating fountain in Ukraine and even in Europe, located in Vinnytsia, is the Roshen Fountain, a work accompanied by a light and music show. It is located in the bed of the Southern Bug River. The water flow of the fountain reaches 60 meters and the length is 140. For nine years the fountain has been a meeting place for romantic dates, a place of joy for curious children and is one of the favorite places of tourists and residents of the city.
2. The National Museum-Estate named after Pirogov is the place of the last years of life of the famous surgeon-anatomist and scientist Nikolay Ivanovich Pirogov. The territory of the museum combines a museum-pharmacy with a reception and operating room, a church where the embalmed body of the scientist rests, a memorial park created by Pirogov and undoubtedly the house where the talented surgeon lived.
3. Vinnytsia walls are a complex with defensive and temple buildings from the 17th century. These include the Jesuit monastery, the church, the Dominican monastery and the surrounding fortress walls. This historical monument is located on the main street of Vinnytsia - st. Cathedral.
4. The Transfiguration Cathedral has survived since the 18th century, when it served as a Dominican monastery, and later a place of organ music. It is currently in the possession of the Orthodox clergy.
5. The old Jewish quarter of Jerusalem is located near the modern city center. In fact, it is represented by one long street that was once inhabited by poor Jews. In past centuries, the quarter was a craft suburb of Vinnytsia.
Have you been going to Vinnytsia for a long time? Then we have great news for you!
There is a new interregional flight Uzhhorod - Vinnytsia.
Departure time: 6:45
Arrival time: 22:20
Estimated ticket price: UAH 720
For more information, call:
0503707099 call center
0503707096 call center