Hospitable Lviv is a city you want to return to again and again after each new trip. The city's own style, charm and sincerity allow Lviv to retain the title of cultural capital of Ukraine. Regardless of the season, the city is incredibly beautiful. Restored architectural monuments in the old center of Lviv have an interesting history, create a beautiful ensemble and conditionally transport visitors to previous centuries, in the years when they were built.
There are several daily flights from Uzhhorod to Lviv, so you can choose a convenient bus according to the time of departure and arrival. You can buy a ticket online directly on the website https://zakavto.com.ua/ua/. Additional information on numbers 0503707099 and 0673707096 - call-center.
Coming to Lviv and staying there for only one day would definitely be a big mistake. A few days is the right decision to create your own short trip or vacation. In order to save your time, we have prepared a selection of the top 5 creative hostels in Lviv.
1. DREAM Hostel Lviv. The location of the hostel is incredibly convenient for tourists, as it is only 200 meters from the Market Square. The reception is open 24 hours a day. Guests are free to use free Wi-Fi. The hostel has a kitchen for cooking, so each guest has the opportunity to prepare their own meals. A real bonus is the presence in the hostel of representatives of the tour desk, who will quickly help you choose interesting routes for walks and tell you which places in Lviv you should definitely visit. The cost per night per person in a total 8-bed room for men and women is 203 UAH.
2. Old City Hostel. This hostel is located in the center of the Old Town. The interior is dominated by calm shades, simplicity and conciseness is observed in the design. The reception is open 24 hours a day. Guests of the hostel have free Wi-Fi and free cooking in the fully equipped kitchen, as well as a souvenir shop within the hostel. The cost per night per person in a common 8-bed room for men and women is 200 UAH.
3. AntiHostel Forrest. It has a convenient location on the map as it is only 100 meters from the Lviv National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater. There is a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi is available. The cost per night per person in a total 8-bed room for men and women is 164 UAH.
4. Art Hostel. Located on Rynok Square in the historic center of Lviv. The High Castle is just a 15-minute walk from the hostel. The rooms in the hostel are made in light colors, the windows offer a beautiful view of the square. The hostel is a bit like a museum, but it only makes it more interesting. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and Wi-Fi is free. A single bed in a dormitory room with 10 beds per night for one person costs 130 UAH.
5. Hostel "Leosphere". Located in the historic center. The Potocki Palace is only 200 meters away, and the Church of the Jesuit Order is 300 meters away. The hostel is located in a historic building and therefore the interior has ancient elements of decor: stucco on the ceiling, various windows, a tiled fireplace in the common living room, etc. The reception is open 24 hours a day. A bed in a dormitory room of mixed type with 16 beds, for one night for one adult costs 120 UAH.